MYG 0.00% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

myg share price and gold price - 5 yrs chart, page-40

1. 2,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    back from the perth mint, was an interesting visit, took the family for a bit of a day out and a visit to kings park for lunch

Ive been thinking about buying some real stuff for a while and I was interested in the process, also was curious if the price drop would bring in the punters, and the answer is yes, the nice perth mint lady says shes super busy, go figure, and at a guess this will be duplicated all round the world

lined up for 15 minutes then a nice lady said I had to have cash for the size of my purchase, so off to the bank, bank wouldnt give me the cash I wanted because I didnt book ahead, 15 minutes of pestering and they were nice enough to give me what I wanted

back to the mint to get the booty, couldnt resist picking up a kilo of silver for fun

off to the bank to drop it in a safety deposit box, I swear the sexy 18 year old teller was eyeing me off after seeing the gold, old bald dude with gold, bum chicka wah wah, ha

up $35 an ounce so far, but expect the price to go as low as $1260/1280 before we get a substancial rally

all in all easy enough, will be back if the price gets below $1280, if you guys havent been to the mint its worth a sticky beak, they have a 266 ounce nugget that caught my attention

71c4

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.