VFX 0.00% 0.4¢ visionflex group limited

Thanks Doc4 for giving some balance. However, I don't think...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Thanks Doc4 for giving some balance.

However, I don't think anyone is taking stardestr0yer seriously when he's comparing it to Guvera though. Guvera was never going to beat the likes of Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play etc whereas HealthEngine is the market leader in its space and it's latest new major $26.7M investor being US-based VC firm Sequoia isn't a "pot-committed" investor either. Sequoia is a well researched sophisticated investor who would have done the due diligence and determined that HealthEngine met their criteria as a sound investment. Also, there's no evidence either that current HealthEngine shareholders are "pouring funds" in unlike Plummer and other 1st shareholders who have been tapped multiple times. There's only one company worthy of a comparison to Guvera in terms of market share in this space and it's not HealthEngine.

Saying you very much doubt HealthEngine will succeed even though a VC firm like Sequoia who actually had access to the financials and market data was willing to invest an amount almost 4x the market capitalisation of 1st is just laughable.
    Last edited by P1geon: 11/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.