AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Mylan arbitration, page-289

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    E. Injectables are the main chance if all else fails. Propofol was mentioned about 3 years ago by POH as being an "early" target even before Terumo put it on their shopping list and either propofol or daptomycin would, could, well lets say, should prove to be supposedly big money spinners, BUT after a while you get a bit used to chances, possibilities, maybes, probabilities and certainties, all my own expectancies of course. ps. There used to be a thing called a patch, that previous management started before I was born and left the failure of that patch as one of Ross Murdochs first jobs, to announce that failure to shareholders. THE patch is making (another) comeback sometime in the next half year, well not quite a comeback, It`s being mentioned to the FDA. Ross I think said it was pretty much ready to go after the fiddling that Terumo did with it. I`m reasonably sure that`s what RM said would happen. pps. Poh is basically a Biotec Souffle. It looks delicious then it sits in the cold air for too long and it collapses before your eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.366K 1.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60283238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.