AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

So is today's sell off smart money or scared money? Long term...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So is today's sell off smart money or scared money?

Long term holders like me are sitting around like a deer stuck in the headlights! Waiting for a toss of the coin result from arbitration.

If no money is forthcoming, then its all over red rover in my opinion. Who would buy into a future capital raise on empty promises? If arbitration fails the shares will very fast end up at .001 cents. Lots of Penny dreadful punters will come on board sitting in the .001 queue , hoping to buy and sell into the .002 queue for a 100% profit. That will continue for some time until POH finally goes into liquidation and off the share register with all the Punters past and new losing everything.

And if the Arbitration is successful? Gee, what have POH got on offer at the moment. The patch that most thought was the gravy train is now dead with Terumo. Oh, now its back on the table for the USA market. How long would that take to get on track, if ever? Probably way longer than the money from a positive arbitration would last.

Oh , we have all the other low hanging fruit...... Injectables, Animal feed, Diclofenac, cosmetics, what have I forgotten?

A fairy tale ending for POH seems for me be just that right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.25K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 95538418 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59996960 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.