AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Mylan Or Bust?, page-3

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Hey James,
    Not sure what you want to see from RM? What would earn "your praise"? Beauty product royalties are really irrelevant to the company and were all along.
    What was needed was to sell the brand so we could focus on the key areas of the company. To do that RM needed to deal with legacy issues from deals the previous management had left us with. He took us through the Prophase Arbitration and then sold the brand as he said he would.
    Animal Health is progressing as he said it would. They set out three studies, the final one, in cattle, is being completed towards the end of the year. This I dare say will enable the company to sell off this part of the company and focus on human health.
    Not sure how you come to a conclusion that Terumo is written in disappearing ink? Maybe you have unrealistic expectations in regards to timelines with these deals take and the time to bring products to market. But since the Terumo deal was announced it seems to have held pretty strong with a number of products in development. The only one that has dropped off has been the oxyc patch.
    You say there is no mention of any but did you actually attend the POH investor presentations recently? I seem to remember asking you this on another post as, to me, it seems you are making judgments without even reading/attending these presentations. RM went through where we are up to with each aspect of the business in quite some detail.
    I do agree we would love to hear more but these things take time. The Credit Pharma deal is on the table (thanks to RM but you don't give him credit for), the 17 countries deal with votarinTPM is still progressing with more countries coming on line as time progresses, Terumo is still very much in the ball park. I am sure that these deals will evolve soon, in particular once the last of "legacy issues" (the mylan arbitration) is dealt with. I can only imagine how much time this is taking up.
    Remember the reason we are in this mess is because of the incompetence and criminal behaviour of the previous administration. RM has not hit a home run yet but he certainly has the bases loaded and a home run now could be a game changer. There is now hope on a number of fronts. The capital raise I expect will give us enough cash to take us through till the end of 2018. So we have hope and some time. Let's hope a bit of luck comes our way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.