AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

By the way, I forgot to mention that Dan Gallagher won’t be...

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16450
    By the way, I forgot to mention that Dan Gallagher won’t be there to help out Mylan and Malik in this case. Gallagher decided in February that it would be a good idea to return to private practice. Perhaps he didn’t like the fact that his compensation in 2018 dropped to $5.3 million from the $7.3 million Mylan paid him in 2017. Or perhaps he thought it was a good time to leave after a legal expert described the evidence in this price-fixing case as “damning… a whole gun store of smoking guns”.

As for Mylan’s possible discussions with POH, my view is that Mylan doesn't intend to license TPM daptomycin. I think it’s taking the view that, if POH manages to complete development and registration of the product, they’re happy just to take the 5% of net sales. I found it interesting that once the arbitration was resolved in its favour, Mylan didn’t bother to waste another second arguing with the USPTO over the disputed patent.

But Strides, I believe, is another story. I think there is interest there. The question is – in what?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 90360677 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 34958959 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.