Hi IronMike,I was checking where else you have been investing...

1. 2,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    Hi IronMike,

I was checking where else you have been investing and saw this post. I hope you don't mind me commenting.

I also have been intermittent fasting for approximately 18 mths. I first started it due to doing DD on a bio stock (not ours) and saw the huge benefits of it, both physically and mentally.

At the beginning I lost about 15kg, but have since put about 4kg back on and maintained that.

Mentally I think it has helped me greatly.

I have young kids so I eat dinner with them and then fast from that point on and skip breakfast, so I basically fast from 6pm until 12 noon the next day.

Eating whole foods though is also very important, and I don't have any opinion on your actual question sorry.

Kind of related and something I think you may like, I listed to a podcast with Anthony Minichello on Bloke In A Bar the other day and he talks about 4 foundations to good health in it. It was pretty good and informative. Amoung the other funny stories that you get with Denan Kemps podcast.

Also, only 7 days until footy season starts. I'm pretty excited and feeling comfortable in our bet!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.