Hi mate, Hope all is well. Don't mind at all - I often keep tabs...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Hi mate,

Hope all is well. Don't mind at all - I often keep tabs to see where else you're invested also haha. Haven't done much due diligence as most of my capital is in RAC (given my scars from msb I'll look to sell around 25% of my holding before we get to a binary outcome - hoping SP will be $5+ by then).

Funny that you and @aimone both mentioned intermittent fasting. I use to do it after hearing Terry crews was a big advocate for it and did some digging then it kind of phased out when I got into a relationship lol. I've actually been doing it this week and feel great but I've also returned to the gym after a bit of a stint away. I've also minimised carbs portions to a handful per meal.

I actually haven't listened to kempys podcast. I follow him on insta and love his content but I like to stay up to date with Joe rogans podcast and also planet microcap so struggle to fit in anything else, but I'll have a listen to the minichello one.

I've never been so geed for footy season, I dont know why im so excited haha. I think if both our sides stay injury free, the change in rules benefit the roosters a bit more. I'm a bit concerned with our depth this season, if we do have injuries. I'm actually a sucker for punting on the titans so will be ironic if they finish higher and I lose our bet lol. But I think my motto for this season will be bet against the dragons and you're sure to make money haha.

If you have fb, join the RAC fb group so I can find you there and it's easier to have a chat haha. Otherwise I'll just have to make a footy thread on HC.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.