AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Halo does a very small portion of what MYQ does, and I am...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Halo does a very small portion of what MYQ does, and I am assuming with much less accuracy in terms of body fat etc. I haven't read anywhere that Halo will be able to tell blood pressure, or provide any of the risk factors that MYQ is capable of providing. I assume they don't breach the MYQ patents as they provide the data using a different approach and tech to MYQ. Body circumference and body fat is just the tip of the iceberg for MYQ, but it's the whole suite for Halo at this stage.

The whole thing is a big positive for MYQ. It shows that the global markets are entering this phase where people start scanning their digital avatars onto their phones to view data about their bodies. With Amazon getting into it, you can bet that other companies like Google are also looking into it. If Google doesn't have their own tech, they'll have to acquire elsewhere, and MYQ will definitely be at the top of their shopping list. This is like the BNPL sector, where APT started, and then others like Z1P, SPT, and now the giants Visa, Paypal etc. are all coming on for their market share. If MYQ was always alone pursuing this and none of the tech giants showed any interest in this, it meant that there is no demand for such a product in the marketplace. But with Halo coming on board, then investors will start investing into health tech as an overall whole and money will start flooding into the sector. Just like when Covid hit, all tech companies got a boost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.