MYR 1.27% 80.0¢ myer holdings limited

MYR Charting Thread, page-5

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Hi Bruno,
    Yes I'm aware it's Premier Investments who are seemingly positioning themselves for further ownership of a company that the "masses" are doubtful of, due to retail being hit with Plandemic aswell as the shift towards online.

Premier Investments have their reasons for adding more. In regards to your question regarding Annual Report, the last 24 months we saw it announced 5th and 10th September.

Today is the 7th. Wouldn't be surprised of a Friday rise as stocks generally push on Friday's especially ones that are shorted. Would suspect a decent close with Annual being released Monday or early next week if past history is to tell us anything.

Considering just recently we got the Trading Update that resulted in a sell down followed by a strong rally back up, I would hypothesize that the markets are already going to expect not the best numbers. Considering markets expect that, I somehow feel MYR will have strong action as more decide to want to short it.

If it indeed reacts as an Earnings Winner (not the numbers but the REACTION to the earnings) I suspect more retail shorts aswell as margin calling will take place further providing a continuation trend for MYR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.010(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $665.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 81.0¢ 79.0¢ $2.299M 2.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10060 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 37136 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.