MyRewards International (Pre-IPO)

1. 27,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Anyone interested in this one?
    -----------------------------------

Raise up to $2,000,000 via a pre-IPO placement at $0.14
    Indicative Valuation AUD $15,800,000 (Pre-Money)

Company Overview
    My Rewards is a fast-growing provider of shopping, loyalty, and rewards solutions for businesses and consumers. It is an Australian leading provider of employee and consumer engagement programs for medium-to-large companies with over 20 years of continuing operations. My Rewards responds to the challenge of finding ways to attract and retain employees, reach new customers, win new business, and grow sales by utilising proprietary software, that is adaptive and scalable, to incorporate customisable modules to suit client objectives. My Rewards has grown to become a major digital marketing business connecting more than 4.6 million customers and 100+ corporate clients with access to over 4,500 product and service suppliers.
    The Company together with its fully owned subsidiary, Pegasus Group Australia Pty Ltd provide customised solutions to Australian businesses of all sizes in the areas of:
    • Employee Benefits
    • Rewards and Recognition
    • Employee Engagement
    • Member Engagement
    • Loyalty Programs

Investment Highlights
    • Technology validation from key corporate clients including Telstra (employee benefits program), Walmart2Walmart US (in-store money transfer kiosk rewards in 4,000+ Walmart stores), and Ria Money Transfer (rollout of member rewards and loyalty program to 6 countries with potential for a further 26 countries covering up to 40 million customers).
    • Low B2C customer acquisition cost (A$10) relative to peers (A$30+) along with large and growing consumer loyalty market provides significant growth potential • In-house proprietary software development done - capital raise to be allocated towards growing B2C & B2B channels
    • Reliable revenue generating B2B business - FY20 revenues A$15.7m and forecasted FY21 revenue at $17m despite Covid-19.
    • Strong insider support with top 10 shareholders controlling +60% of MyRewards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.