I got some recenty at 14c. Great news that it's going to IPOFrom...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I got some recenty at 14c. Great news that it's going to IPO

From AFR
    "Melbourne-based rewards and loyalty solutions provider My Rewards is aiming for an initial public offering next month.My Rewards has appointed Barclay Pearce Capital as its lead manager for the IPO.It will look to raise $5 million to $7 million, for a valuation between $30 million and $40 million. It wants to be listed by the year end.The IPO follows a pre-IPO raise that brought in $3 million, and a recent acquisition of Infinite Rewards, which generates about $12.6 million in annual revenue and counts Australia Post and Collingwood Football Club among its clients.My Rewards is 25 years old and started as a discount coupon supplier. It now creates white label rewards programs for customers like Telstra, MLC and AIG.In all, its corporate clients use My Rewards to provide digital rewards, incentives and discounts to 4.6 million employees and customers.From next month, it will also offer services to direct end consumers via its My Rewards app, as it expands its traditional B2B model to B2C."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.