Prospectus is out for this one.What are everyone's thoughts on...

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Prospectus is out for this one.

What are everyone's thoughts on investing in this?

For me it is important to draw comparisons to its closest ASX listed rival, Cash Rewards (ASX: CRW). Please note that CRW has recently received a takeover offer valuing the company at $89m.

DetailsMRICRW
    1SOI206m (based on max subscription)79m
    2MC$41m (based on $7m IPO raising)$89m (based on $1.135 per share offer)
    3Cash on Hand$7m$13m (based on latest 4C)
    4EV$34m$76m
    5FY21 Proforma Revenue$27m$22m
    6Revenue per number of users$5.86$22
    7EV/Rev1.26x3.45x
    8MC/Rev1.52x4.05x
    9Users/EcoSystem4.6m members
    4,500 merchants
    1m members
    1,700 merchants

Few different things to consider here, remember this is only my opinion, not factual in any way. I can't predict the sizzle effect that may be built into the price when it IPOs

I am using the EV/Rev multiple which to me seems like the most reasonable metric based on the above information. I think a 4x multiple of revenue might overvalue MRI, so factoring in the cash on hand in CRW brings it back to a more reasonable comparison.

So if I apply CRW's EV/Rev multiple that should calculate out to a $93m valuation ($27m x 3.45). Based on that this would give the MyRewards business a $0.45 per share valuation based on proforma historicals.

Other considerations:

• Pre-IPO is getting a 33% discount to IPO price, this may hang down the share price
    • There are various options (17m) on issue that may hang down the share price.
    • Business may not scale in the manner or pace they are claiming

All IMO

Wolf

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.