NIA niagara mining limited

Strange day. The masked man, or woman, or whatever comes in each...

1. 73 Posts.
    Strange day. The masked man, or woman, or whatever comes in each afternoon at $0.88 about 45 mins b4 close. Plays most of the day up & down, tho I wouldn't have thought they wanted to go as low as today.

Hard to drag back to $0.88 when quite a few sellers lined up that sum well over the 100k mark. Still at around 3:10 today, there it went, like clockwork. 3:16 1st $0.88 buy and never went back.

Well I had a great day playing selling early and getting back in at a reasonable low later. Nice change but really worth it from an accummulation viewpoint. The only fun thing to do when sh@t is happening. Lucky my play was with clear cash, again nice change.

Anyway all, off tomorrow to NZ for 4 days so won't be around to watch the fun during the day, altho I have a few buys lined up if my selections drop low enuff. Probably won't, be crying early next week more likely.

Good luck all in this crazy period, go Lions & Broncos. Now that was stupid wasn't it, probably create many enemies south of the border.

lol ..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.