OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

This is a very unusual situation for a company that is only...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    This is a very unusual situation for a company that is only weeks away for producing it's first gold. SP sitting in a holding position at around 17 cents and no real idea of what is about to happen. It is a bit like finding and egg and waiting for it to hatch and find out just what is inside ,, a rare and strong eagle, or a common little sparrow. No JORC, no Grade, no scoping study, no wonder the big end of town is sitting on the fence waiting to see just how it all unfolds. We are in a much better position then an explorer waiting for some drill results to come back from promising ground, as we are going to become a producer in just a few more weeks , but the same problem we have had all along continues to hold the SP back. The MC this morning was just under $40 m, so what is that telling us the market is thinking, a resource of around 150 k ounces, an annual profit of 5 to 8 million dollars depending on how much risk you apply ?... I know we have a large amount of options out there and further dilution form the corner stone is on the cards, but with a market cap at a tiny 40 m, this still must be considered to be a very conservative valuation for a company at this stage in it's growth.. All my opinion, what would I know, but one would think some upward movement in the SP can not be far away... Come on Mark, crack that whip so we can see just what is inside this egg.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.