Myth of Jesus, page-1006

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "What is the name in
    Matt 28:19
    King James Bible
    Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: "

Not sure if you are putting that verse forward as support for the Trinity doctrine but just for interest ...

Matthew 28:19 almost certainly originally stated "in my name" rather than "Father, Son and Holy Ghost" and was altered sometime after the Nicean meeting.
    This is attested by Eusebius who was at the meeting and quoted that chapter as ...

"With one word and voice He said to His disciples: “Go, and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you,” — (Proof of the Gospel by Eusebius, Book III, ch 6, 132 (a), p. 152)"

Also, there is no record that any of the Apostles or early disciples baptized in the name of Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

In any case, quoting the Father, Son and Holy Ghost which all Christians acknowledge, is not an indication of the Trinity doctrine of Jesus as one of three co-equal, eternal "persons" in one God and certainly not proof.

I'm not a Christian and have no particular axe to grind regarding the Trinity doctrine as such, though I do have views on what it symbolizes.
    The above material is offered only for your education.
    Next.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.