Do you not understand the Trinity term as to what makes "the One...

1. 913 Posts.

Do you not understand the Trinity term as to what makes "the One God" that we "must" believe in?
    The term ONE comes from Father, Son & Holy Spirit and if one is away from the two of them, YOU have Not got a ONE God.
    No mystery or tongue talking can wriggle around this fact.

Hi Wotsup,
    Have you not heard that the ONE God is everywhere
    Whenever you are moved by the Holy Spirit that is within you.
    You can pray the Our Father to God in heaven, just as the Word , Jesus instructed us while on earth

Ps 139:7-8
    7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
    8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Putting aside the "assumption, adding" to the ours and US, no where in the OT do we have a pre-existent Jesus.
    The OT DOES interpret the NT = Explain that?

Actually Wotsup, I see it the other way round with the NT interpreting the OT
    The NT fulfils prophecies of the OT
    The NT reveals mysteries of the OT

Psa 119:105 Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path

Rev 22:23
    And the city
    hath no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine upon it: for​
    the glory of :God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the lamp thereof

Wotsup, Jesus is the lamp
    He is the Word, a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path

Wotsup, I have shown you that before but you chose to ignore it
    Here is another one showing a pre existent Christ that you also ignored

Acts 3:18
    King James Bible
    But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled

and
    1Pet 1:11

King James Bible
    Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Wotsup the first passage states that God spoke to the prophets about the sufferings of Christ
    but in the second passage states that it was actually Jesus

Wotsup,
    Jesus the only begotten Son of God has always been the only begotten God who spoke through the Holy Spirit to the prophets
    Jesus is the Son of God and son of man
    He is both God and man

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.