Myth of Jesus, page-344

1. 25,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I see your still skipping and hopping around trying to avoid the simple question?
    Excuse the presentation here, time issues so I just through it together as it come to mind.
    The Highlights are just to point out the importance and attention needed of these areas, as we cannot just brash them aside.

You have made many attempts to question the incarnation of Christ Jesus, Son of God, here and the other threads.

I don't believe I have really discussed that as such and more so or because, if you don't cross the first bridge, grasp the first milk, GOD, your understanding of Jesus is going to become irrelevant and I'm sure you would know why from the Bible?

Incarnation - 1. an incarnate being or form. 2. a living being embodying a deity or spirit.
    The Bible is very clear how Jesus was conceived, The Holy Spirit, "the" power of the most highest, our (or my) Almighty God & Father and Saviour just as the OT and NT says. So I shouldn't need to say anymore.
    Hence the meaning of Jesus's name = representing how Jesus's Father and my Father was going to save us when the times were fulfilled God 4:4, and And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God.

AS in - Deu 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    And the KEY to these words are - John 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. We are born again by them 1 Peter 1:23.
    These Words of God's are in reference to the John 1:1-13 (purpose of John) which is ALL about Almighty God and Father because until 1:14, Jesus has not yet received all of these words until 1:14 or just before without measure which he received at his Baptism.
    God's words which Jesus spoke are Spirit, hence receiving the Spirit of our Almighty God and Father means, he also received the Word without measure, for the purpose of bringing this Word and "finishing" the Father works, HENCE - John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself (John 1:4), so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.
    Remember, God placed all things in Jesus's hands, hence and not before - John 12:46 I am come "a" light into the world. God's word is light John 1:4, so effectively Jesus became a light, torch, or batten carrier.
    We like Jesus are to become children of light, because Almighty God & Father is the Father of lights, us.

David was told or words to the effect, that after he had died, God would raise up his seed and God said to David;
    2 Sam 7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of me.

We don't have a single verse that even hints at the fact that David and Co thought or new this future Seed already existed in any way, shape of form accept, in the mind and plans of God as in, Jesus being slain from the foundation of the world Rev 13:8 and Jesus in the mind and plans of God was the beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14.
    Abraham rejoiced of this "future" day, saw it which must have been, he was in the Spirit, vision and they all were living in the hope of this Rock which was to Follow, future context as the Bible clearly shows.
    So I follow and rely on the information "they" were given.
    Jesus's literal/physical existence was at Mary, NO pre-existence.
    Yes that maybe hard to swallow, but we have to let the Bible speak.

When Jesus's work is complete, He places all back into God's hands where He and us are subject to Almighty God & Father, Rev.

Now don't run this off onto the pre-existence subject, deal with the other facts first.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.