Myth of Jesus, page-948

1. 23,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wotsup, the problem with your line of reasoning is that Jesus was not the "me" referred to. It was the apostle Paul

NO, no, the problem is with your line of reasoning, and where you got it from, I don't know as it was not from me.
    How the jeepers you thought I though it was Jesus, is beyond me?

Greek and I actually look up the meaning of some of the Greek words, and not the said English Trans
    In hope of life eternal, which promised the who cannot lie, God, before began eternal;

Now I looked of the meaning of the actual Greek word, and ALL it's meaning point in ONE direction
    That aside, there are other verses I check recently which I was going to send, however, you generally ignore them, so I didn't bother.

Anyway, WHY don't you look at the rest of that post and counter it, with The Bible and show how and why, you say it is not correct, just are where obligated to do!

Now I told you, 1 yr or more ago that the Hebrew word for flesh, has Dual meanings, BACKGROUND of John Hebrew, and YOU just brushed it off. It is used 10 or more times in the OT as I have shown, OT interprets the NT, especially as John is Prophesied as the one crying in the wilderness in the OT and was to prepare the way for GOD.

So it seems, no matter how much I bend over backwards with Truth, you throw it out the door? = Mystery!

So stand up, be counted and address that post, God's Word is Spirit = Hence, let us, test this Spirit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.