Myth of Jesus, page-952

1. 23,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Do you "really want the CLEAR and precise way of identifying God = HE, yep, HE, The Almighty God IS "THE WORD" and that I guarantee with certainty. Yep, it might not be a name as Tom, or Dick, but it is His name, a name for Him.
    Jesus named after Him, The Word = The word of God. Because he brought His WORD = God's FIRST literal (so to speak) Creation after having Jesus, in his mind and thoughts = Jesus being the beginning of the Creation of God, the firstborn, in mind and plans.
    NO two ways about, your creation starts within your as DOES your Word, you don't need some scholar to tell you that.

Anyway, You haven't bothered to explain, How Jesus who has the name only, The Word of God can be The Word of God if he was Just the carrier of those words, don't listen to him in John?
    Even if I gave you the name - the word of wosup, and you go and repeat my words, NO WAY can you claim you are the word of wotsup anymore than you could say, you are The Word (If I was the owner of it, that is).
    So if you can't answer that, your not serious, IMO.

As I said, even though it appears to have gone over the cookoo's nest (sorry ha), but flesh for John 1:14 Basar in Hebrew is used in quite a few places in the OT as GOOD NEWS, good tidings etc.
    And fits in with perfection, flow, when you line up all the OT prophesies, over and over.
    Even the proper arrangement in Greek says = And the Word flesh became = The WORD itself DID NOT become FLESH, came IN Jesus, the Temple.
    1:14 should read the likes of - And the Word good news became and tabernacled IN us..............among if you like, the Glory is not just seeing or referring to Jesus only.
    I mean goodness me, the OT SETS the stage, the cloud would come over the Tent/Tabernacle, the Glory of God was seen and obviously they received The Word of God = A no brainier. Accept this Temple is not build with hands, as we are told.

The whole BOOK of John is about The Word of Life of the Fathers coming into the world like never before and aligns in perfection with 1 John, but they are both start back at creation and walk through to the flesh verses, until with the Father,
    obviously, that includes teaching us who Jesus is.
    The crazy part about the way you lot read the John prologue, which runs from outside of creation right through, not stop until Jesus is with the Father, RHS.
    Your theory and others, is like driving down the road, coming to screaming halt, backing up and taking off again, running off the road, like drunks
    I'm sorry, but I have never seen such a ridiculous thought, or whatever one wants to call it.
    God came to his own, flood, you name it.
    But the way you read it, Jesus come to his own, (which the father has not given him them yet), and then he jumps back out of the flesh, goodness me, I have never heard such................?
    ------------
    Now your Jehovah subject, I don't know what I did with it but,,,from research, there was at least two very serious issues, reasons that that is not so. The simpler ones, it was effectively saying or come from the likes of Lord or whatever, your lettering is NOT possible and the list went on.
    -------------
    Hey,,,, I notice or it looks like, you JW's still have a bit of the trinity bug, trap in Heb 1:10, who are you saying the Lord is here?
    It appears it is with reference to Jesus, however, now I only spotted it yesterday, but on the quick checking I did, there appears a boggy around the area of "in the beginning". When you actually copy the Greek word there, not sure if "in" is either and option and there appears quite a few options and I expect it might align along the lines as I have told you on the DIA, - "by" which you appear to want to ignore???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.