Myth of Jesus, page-953

1. 11,932 Posts.
    Do you "really want the CLEAR and precise way of identifying God = HE, yep, HE, The Almighty God IS "THE WORD" and that I guarantee with certainty. Yep, it might not be a name as Tom, or Dick, but it is His name, a name for Him.
    Jesus named after Him, The Word = The word of God. Because he brought His WORD = God's FIRST literal (so to speak) Creation after having Jesus, in his mind and thoughts = Jesus being the beginning of the Creation of God, the firstborn, in mind and plans.
    NO two ways about, your creation starts within your as DOES your Word, you don't need some scholar to tell you that.
    -----------
    Wotsup, if John said: 'Without a beginning was the Word and the Word was (the) God' , it would support your idea . But it doesn't! It tells us the Word had a beginning. He was "with" (the) God at that time. It was written after Jerusalem with its temple had been crushed by the Romans. The main opposition to Christian teachings was now Greek philosophy . John's gospel and letters were to counter that influence by teaching the truth about Jesus and his origin.
    The “Gospel of Thomas,” the “Gospel of Philip,” and the “Gospel of Truth,” found in the “Nag Hammadi Library,” present various mystic Gnostic ideas as if coming from Jesus. The recently discovered “Gospel of Judas” is also counted among the Gnostic gospels. It portrays Judas in a positive light as the only apostle who really understood who Jesus was. One expert on this gospel notes that it describes Jesus as “a teacher and revealer of wisdom and knowledge, not a savior who dies for the sins of the world.” The inspired Gospels teach that Jesus did die as a sacrifice for sins of the world. (Matthew 20:28; 26:28; 1 John 2:1, 2) Clearly, the Gnostic gospels are intended to undermine, rather than strengthen, faith in the Bible.—Acts 20:30.

Here is your 2nd claim.
    Anyway, You haven't bothered to explain, How Jesus who has the name only, The Word of God can be The Word of God if he was Just the carrier of those words, don't listen to him in John?
    Even if I gave you the name - the word of wosup, and you go and repeat my words, NO WAY can you claim you are the word of wotsup anymore than you could say, you are The Word (If I was the owner of it, that is).
    So if you can't answer that, your not serious, IMO.
    ----------
    Wotsup, if you gave me the name "the word of wosup", and I and others were willing to accept it , that is who I would be . People could then know "the word of wosup" referred to me, whereas Wotsup would be your name.

Jehovah is the common English rendering of the Tetragrammaton (the four Hebrew letters for the personal name of God), that is found around 7,000 times throughout the Holy Scriptures. When Jesus taught his disciples to pray he put the sanctification of God's name in first place.
    (Matthew 6:9) “You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.

Those that are not Jesus' disciples ignore that command!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.