MYX 0.85% $4.72 mayne pharma group limited

MYX CHART, page-113

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Quite a few people invested in MYX because of brokers at much higher price targets....why would you believe them now??

Not sure their opinion is worth much at all...in my experience they have been consistently wrong on every share I own.
    That's why I just ignore them for the most part.

Management's big mistake was TEVA and MYX has been paying for it ever since.
    That could have been just bad timing because other Pharma's suffered similarly.... good old hospital pass from TEVA.
    Delays in Nuvaring could actually be because of Mithra... they had to collect additional information for the FDA.

As I mentioned on other posts.
    Full year on 27 Aug should contain potentially 2 months worth if sales of Nextstellis.

23 November AGM will see board changes.

Current slated gNuvaring approval "end 2021, beginning 2022"

But the main show would be how well Nextstellis does.

In the Mithra investor information is was mentioned that Mayne expects peak net sales of US$200 to be reached in 2024/2025 already.
    In the Mithra announcements they refer to this as the "worst case" scenario, as it represents only a 2% market share.
    https://investors.mithra.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/2019-10-03-Mithra-provides-supplementary-details-on-US-deal-with-Mayne-EN.pdf

Mayne has been a lot more cautious in their wording than Mithra....

If the target strategy works out MYX should be much higher than $0.56 in 12 months!
    As per this post, https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/54127794/single, Nextstellis alone could be $0.54c in NPV10 - Please point out any errors.

As I've said to others, if you are in MYX at the moment, no point in getting exasperated now that Nextstellis has been launched and board is about to change etc.
    You will know a lot more if this is going anywhere possibly by full year 2021 and even more so by half year 2022.
    You can also check up how other markets are doing on Nexstellis and Myring to project how this could go in US/AU

Time will tell soon enough if they can execute this as intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.72
Change
0.040(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $401.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.68 $4.77 $4.68 $560.3K 118.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107 $4.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.75 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.