MYX 1.95% $4.52 mayne pharma group limited

Is this just a gut feeling or have you done some reasonable...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Is this just a gut feeling or have you done some reasonable research on this that you can share?

It's quite complicated how it all comes together.

TEVA was a massive cash flow investment that then should have returned huge revenues which becomes profit ideally..... that upfront cost did not deliver and it just being written down for "accounting"....

You should be forward looking on revenue, profit and cash flow.....

None of these parts are static or in the same "place".

While we are writing down certain "intangibles" we are also investing in new ones.

Currently we again have cash outflows of investment into "intangible assets" like the Nextstellis licensing agreement.
    This upfront cost should turn into revenue and then a profit that should pay back the investment....

Here is a post where I have added the cost of Nextstellis and used the indicative peak sales and it would imply that the NPV of the Nextstellis alone is worth up to $936M - https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/54127794/single
    That is about $0.53 a share.
    Now I'm sure there are errors in there... so if anyone can do a better job... please do and share.

I don't think now is the time to bail.... you should have done that already.

Here is another post about Nuvaring https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/54077349/single
    Amneal made < $214m net revenue on their generic ring and allegedly we should be getting approval "end 2021 beginning 2022".

And there is the board seat change.....so who know what can happen.

But sure... if you have another opportunity that is a "sure thing" with lower risk and higher reward... why stay here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.52
Change
-0.090(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $384.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.59 $4.61 $4.48 $1.020M 225.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1463 $4.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.54 859 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.