MYX 0.91% $4.44 mayne pharma group limited

Another low volume day and it all seems to be unfolding nicely,...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Another low volume day and it all seems to be unfolding nicely, but WOW somebody really doesn’t want the price over 90 cents yet – I wonder who that may be?! It appears to me some big insto/market maker/BEOT broker – “smart money” - still has a stack of MYX orders to fill. Their size is both their advantage and disadvantage.

They are so big they can influence the price when they need to, especially on low volume days, but if they place all their orders at once then the price will rocket up way past what they want to pay for it. Maybe they are looking at the huge number of outstanding shorts, who are chewing their fingernails and developing a nervous twitch in their left eye - waiting for the slightest excuse to stampede to the order desk screaming “BUY, BUY, BUY”!!!. And for whatever reason they think a trip in to the mid 90’s will trigger that crazy stampede.

Ironically, the smart money uses short selling to pour water on a rising price when it starts to overheat to keep it in the range they want to buy at, or to trick us in to thinking the price is about to collapse so we hand over our shares. But at the end of the day/week they come out with a lot more shares than they went in with. The same goes in reverse when they need to offload a large position.

This is what it looks like to me from reading the footprints, and I’m not unhappy about it. The smart money seems to be working in the same direction as I want to go, and if they do a good job then after they have filled their bags and the price does pop – it will be very loud.

Hungry- got to sort dinner out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.44
Change
0.040(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $377.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.41 $4.50 $4.34 $1.098M 248.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133 $4.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.46 975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.