MYX 1.00% $3.97 mayne pharma group limited

Howdy ToneO - yes have been flat out travelling and busy with...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Howdy ToneO - yes have been flat out travelling and busy with work, and out last night, but still lurking, liking and learning in the background. smile.png

Yep I have 1.15 as support which held up pretty well on Thurs and Friday and next support down from 1.08 to 1.05. As far as trending goes, we were already in a pullback which began Thurs 4/10, but threatening to resume the move up after a strong close high on the bar/candle on Wednesday. But then the Wall St wobbles hit. Friday's close was also strong so last night I would have said there is slightly more chance of a move up again on Monday, but now with the benefit of knowing Wall St last night, I'd reckon there's a strong chance we move up Monday as all the Fomosapians want to jump back in etc. Longer term we haven't had any lower lows and lower highs so there would have to be a fair bit to play out before I'd call a down trend- still firmly in a Stage 2 uptrend, but yes agreed a break below those levels would be a strong sign of weakness.

Interesting though, MYX hasn't had any major impact from macro events for quite some time- it's been sailing under its own wind for a while. So not sure what this bump caused by the Dow will mean in the short term. All the support and resistance levels remain valid, but perhaps it knocks us sideways for a bit?, or we begin a new channel? Time will tell I guess.

Gotta go- busy weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.97
Change
-0.040(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $337.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.02 $4.04 $3.94 $340.6K 85.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 $3.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.99 5449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.