MYX 4.57% $4.59 mayne pharma group limited

myx, page-39

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    ouch, teva got smashed.
    this is proof that even though myx has been smashed, it doesn't mean it can't get smashed further.
    teva will continue to face generic segment headwinds which means the next report for h1 2018 won't be a turnaround result, however i suspect they will try to paint a positive picture in the outlook, supported by a
    some good announcements to come in early 2018 regarding completion of the new manufacturing facilities result in forward cost savings, new product launches, etc.
    I think the h2 result could be a turnaround result next august, but there is a lot of time and a lot could change between now and then.
    i don't see any reason to buy back in now, and to be honest if you hold I'm not sure you will see any catalyst for a rerate in the next few months.
    my other concern as mentioned previously is the longterm effect of the change in Oral contraceptive reimbursement such that employers no longer need to cover contraceptive costs of female employees. given contraceptives are the single biggest division of maynes entire business, this is a big potential risk in my eyes for long term revenue outlook.

anyway, good luck to all, I'm not a down ramper or a shorter, I'm an honest poster that likes to share my thoughts so i can bounce them off other's for their thoughts in case I'm wrong.

ill keep my eye on myx as its got a good long term future once the generic deflationary cycle is complete, hopefully within 12months from now in august. they don't need to see generic prices start to rise again, just need stability in generics ebit to unmask the profit growth in the MCS, SBD & MPI divisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.59
Change
-0.220(4.57%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.79 $4.79 $4.57 $211.0K 45.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 684 $4.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.61 106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.