HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

MZ-1, page-14

1. 784 Posts.
    Depth in practice: examples from in the oil and gas industry in Australia

• Unit: the usual unit of depth is the metre (m).
    • Path: common expressions of path are measured depth (MD) – elsewhere often known as along hole depth (AHD) – and true vertical depth (TVD). Note that using TV for true vertical depth is not consistent with the use of MD for measured depth, hence the recommended TVD.
    • Reference:
      • the legal datum offshore Australia is Lowest Astronomical Tide (LAT) – (Ref. 1 & 2). Note that this requirement in itself can cause difficulties as it is difficult to measure offshore and can vary greatly between locations and even with time. There is, however, an advantage to this convention: tidal corrections should always be of the same sign (negative depth), i.e. the sea level is always higher than or equal to LAT.
      • A commonly used alternative is Mean Sea Level (MSL).
      • A datum used in the past was Mean Indian Spring Low Water (MILSW). It is comparable to, but not exactly the same as, LAT.
      • Common references used in operations include: Rotary Table (RT), Drill Floor (DF), Kelly Bushing (KB), Sea Bottom (SB), Ground Level (GL), Casing Bowl Flange (CBF).
    Any combination of unit, path, and reference can be used, as long as they result in fully specified, unambiguous depths.

The term "subsea" (SS) by itself should not be used, as it is ambiguous. It could mean: below sea floor or bottom, below mean sea level (MSL), below lowest astronomical tide (LAT), etc.

My take is MSL. so I stick to my progress calc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $1.041K 158.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 11502266 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5067455 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.