MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

mzi a star stock for 2012, page-35

1. 14,914 Posts.
    I know what you mean Dott. I don't think they're being shy about the projected revinue, but some companies are just bat at telling investors what they want/need to hear.

I just can't see them losing with this $40m. Even if the costs were another $11m odd plus the presumed $3m? they've spent so far that would give about $15m odd which is about right IMO.

That would give them a taxable profit of about $25m which would maybe leave about $15+m net. This is a huge amount for a company with an udiluted market cap of under $30m.

The key here is that this is basically funding a small amount of debt and getting Keysbrooke up and running. With a $700m mine life revinue from Keysbrooke, you're looking at IMO no dilution for CAPEX after the 15% dilution to Doral.

Then you've got two more projects coming in the next 2 following years. So this company is aiming to be turning over about 10 times their current undiluted market cap PER YEAR within about 3 years.

This is a real growth story unfolding here IMO. They have the money, they have the resource, they have plant, they will likely have a buyer. Now they just need to go ahead and do it and given that the funding is taken care of (a biggy) this has a very good chance of getting off the ground IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.