MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

Mikey I like the level of urgency that MZI have to get Keysbrook...

1. 14,914 Posts.
    Mikey I like the level of urgency that MZI have to get Keysbrook up and running. This is due to the soaring the mineral sands prices and is a great incentive for management to move on Keysbrook ASAP.

And for all I'm reading, they are doing that. It really is an exciting stock.

I know of other stocks with similar numbers of projected revinue in other resources, but they are YEARS AND YEARS away from any production - if it even happens at all. Then you've got the enormous CAPEXes invloved with such big company making projects. MZI have the CAPEX problem covered (so far so good) and have IMO a ripper deal with Doral.

Fair dink.. the biggest problem with small companies with big resources is CAPEX and not giving the company away in a JV or dilution to get to production. MZI is basically going to profit from ALL of this except for 15% dilution to Doral. That is very very good news for MZI moving forward.

Mineral sands takes away a lot of the headaches that other resource miners have as it seems to be pretty easy to mine and lower risk.

The biggest risk I can see to MZI at the moment is Zircon demand. I think we'll be fine given we're already selling to the largest buyer in China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.