MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

mzi breaks the 0.015c seal, page-5

1. 150 Posts.
    Nothing I know of. There was this article below two days ago, but I doubt this is the reason, although if you read the line "in parallel with negotiations to complete the financing process", hopefully GR engineering could be our lighthouse in a storm.

Shareprice tends to girate significantly down or up when those in the know sniff something. Just hope its not another bunch of cowboys jumping on board.

PERTH (miningweekly.com) – Mineral sands developer MZI Resources has moved a step closer to developing its flagship Keysbrook project, in Western Australia, appointing a preferred engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor.

MZI said on Monday that GR Engineering Services had been appointed, and currently had an agreed fixed price, lump-sum EPC cost of A$54.6-million for the Keysbrook project.

The two companies would now work towards finalising the EPC contract, in parallel with negotiations to complete the financing process.

MZI recently reported that it was on the hunt for a new funding source after one of the two banks involved in the debt financing process withdrew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.