MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

MZI options, page-19

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Smells like, taste likes, feels like.......it probably is.

Promising the world for the last few years, always over promising and under delivering,

That's not going to change folks with the current mob in charge, the directors and management have probably pulled out in excess of $5M over the last 2-3 years, lounging in the office, a great gig if you can get it.

Most other juniors have had the directors and management salary's and fees reduced over the last 1-2 years in recognition of the tough times for raising funds etc, these clowns have done the opposite, you scratch mine and I'll scratch yours, despicable in my opinion.

When it all falls to pieces there will have comfortable walk away fees and contracts, you shareholders are the ones who are losing out, not any of the people steering the ship. MZI shareholders are like the slaves in the old Roman galleys, doing all the hard work, for no return except for scraps of bread and with the only upside of hopefully dying quickly in the battle, as opposed to a slow drowning death, which most eventually experience. Escape slaves and get out of the sinking ship!!

BV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.