MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

I was just reading DRX's latest announcement. The CEO has been...

1. 3,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    I was just reading DRX's latest announcement. The CEO has been given redundancy after 10 odd years at the helm absolutely raking it in and where did he get that sand project? Absolutely no where. They spent tens of millions of dollars of shareholder money and it's not worth a carton of piss. You guys think that I've been harsh on MZI, well don't read the DRX threads, I've given their project the double barrel for a very long time.

As for your comment BV, mate it just happens too much. I know of very senior guys in the sand game that are much smarter than these clowns, look after projects that are far bigger, with a mountain of staff and earn a third to a half of what they do. So I agree with your thoughts, throw in the fact that not of the MZI people have a sizeable shareholding makes it that much worse.

As for Keysbrook, even if they got an offtake for the L88, would it ever make any real money for shareholders? RCF have their claws so deep into MZI now with their royalties, loans, interest rates, I just don't think it could.

As for Doral, they would be hoping this project still moves forward - who else is going to throw $30m at upgrading their old XF Falcon plant.

Pep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.