MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

Hi guys, SP currently falling away at the moment but to how low...

1. 927 Posts.
    Hi guys, SP currently falling away at the moment but to how low -?? If your a LT holder it doesn't matter.

I admit I normally am a short term trader, so for me holding onto a stock for longer than a month is tough- especially given that I normally buy and sell relatively quickly (1-2 weeks mostly). I've been in for some time now, several months, and can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I guess all it comes down to is a personal thing for me...I'm impatient. As is probably the case with the sellers of late.

We have a lot to look forward to over the next 6-12 months to which we'll see a steady rise in SP. I believe the funding of Keysbrook will be the major catalyst for SP appreciation over the coming months. Once we secure funds, we'll see a rise. This is a major derisking stage in the project on the path to production.

Following on from this, once in production, the income from Keysbrook will not only be used to repay the loan, but it will also pay for the other projects to progress.

Hold on tight, and look past the near term. It may be tough for some who have a ST mindset, but it will pay off by 2014.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.