MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

mzi secures offtake for keysbrook, page-53

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Not planning a takeover, just trying to give a few thoughts for everyone to ponder. I like many have been burnt on projects that you are convinced will suceed but to then see them fall over. I have written on another WA sand hopeful which everyone was convinced would be a winner, I copped a heap of push back from other posters but in the end I was right (some listened most were torched).

Now before everyone gets on their soap box and says the usual vitriol, "you are not even a holder you shouldnt be writing on here", etc. etc, stop and think, isnt good to have someone that at least gives another opinion, someone that may actually know how to mine sand, one that makes you at least think of certain aspects of any project?

The problem is that anyone that holds a stock holds some form of bias. They think that anyone that says something against something they own is attacking them, which in some cases can be true, but not from me, I'm actually doing what H.C. is meant to do, make you think.

It goes to my view that I called before any of the daily posters did (Dupont). If Dupont being onboard was so brilliant, why hasnt buying pressure supressed any seller? Why arent brokers jumping all over it?

As for some of my earlier comments from this week. How many companies have we seen do multiple cap raisings between this period and production, just about all of them, because something always goes wrong (many referred the Tiwi Islands incident as something you would see on Gilligan's Island episode).

Heres my last piece for you guys thats worth looking at. MZI wont be any different. Dont get me wrong, Keysbrook is a decent project, and the Doral boys are good sand miners (does beg the question why they are not involved though).

MZI havent got finance yet, so where is this project really at on this curve?

Yep, I understand that there will be a mountain of people wanting to tear my thoughts apart, but I actually want to help, not hinder.

Pep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.