FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

From all reports its far from strained ...buisness is...

1. 344 Posts.
    From all reports its far from strained ...buisness is buisness...people think that these sorts of things put JV at risk...nup its all part and parcel...and teck from all reports isnt about to jump ship on there JV..mzn is better financially then kdr was before the earl grey discovery ...fact ?you kdr haters are just that haters and its sad tbh ....mzn as i said 8 months ago created an.opportunity...so if your hating you obviously mustn of takn advantage...only way i can see haters worrying about a stock.they never owned or will own is if they were unable to take advantage i no alot of kdr holders who were happy get a reduced price why arnt you ....or didnt have the trust in kdr to recover...i did i had kdr winning the case 70% ...thats why i sold mzn in dec at a high...to risky...now its time get back on...mzn is well funded well positioned for the zinc bullrun ....kdr holders mite be dissapointed in a month ...just saying...the lithium bull is sunsiding and big boys are looking at zinc plays ...for bigger gains into next year...rxl mzn and others will be targets....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.