FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Mate ive been very happy with mzn...got in before there was even...

1. 344 Posts.
    Mate ive been very happy with mzn...got in before there was even a wisper of any earl grey court case ...they doubled in few months ...and bought some options which neted a good return ...then with profits bought some kdr at 38c sold 54c...will buy mzn again sn...im not the type to buy on way up ..i only buy on dips or substantial discounts...the cost of court case is well covered as discussed before...thats least of worrys tbh....the question is when to buy back in ...like i tryed discuss as a adult on kdr its about timing...u guys shut me down saying we should buy now which was at time 58c...and above...when kdr holders were all angry looking at there portfolios diminish i seen opportunity....i see that again here now...sorry to say but mzn is going to do very well in next 6-24 months....as will kdr...which will do better will depend....but we well advised that without mzn kdr would never of got earl grey thats a fact...and mzn are in a stable position compared to kdr was at 10c...in the hole and desperate...you guys forget that...it wasnt kdr being supee dilligent and on the ball...it was hartleys saying wait a minit MD take it easy....kdr is run by people who nearly ruined best lithium deposit in Aus...mzn a run by seasoned pros looking at the zinc market and positioning themselvea in advance...anyway you guys should head over count your chickens on kdr forum...that would be the adult thing to do...im happy for you guys really am..but the blatant downramping for no reason is but childish...ill downramp if i want to buy a stock cheap ...but after that im adult enough to move along...its bad energy and from my exp will cause money from your pocket to drain out ..law of attraction...haters will hate but they will never win...anyway gltua dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.