FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

ElguidoI very much agree with you that we have two entities...

1. 214 Posts.
    Elguido
    I very much agree with you that we have two entities here, a small oiler and an oil broker.
    Like me you too have probably read all the comparisons with Hardman but I am beginning to feel this comparison is beginning to wain. Even taking into the account the current state of the worlds financial markets if any of the big players really felt there was a genuine opportunity in Senegal they would have pounced by now. The cost to a major even to buy and hold the rights to the potential billion plus barrels would be relatively small in comparison to the gain to be made to the shareholders of FAR which would be life changing for anyone with 200k shares or more.
    I am beginning to become a little disappointed with ME at the time taken to bring Senegal to a climax (FAR should be out of the picture by the time the drilling starts with maybe a 10% interest) as I am sure a deal for the betterment of all holders could be struck which would provide a substantial gain on the share price peaks of the last three years.

I remain a holderwith hope (no longer a holder with confidence)
    Chelmers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.