n.gearing has worsened the housing crisis, page-33

1. 17,117 Posts.
    there is an article in the 'property bear guru genius paper', the age today, about lifestyle suburbs north of the city of Melb with acreage to boot, within an hours train ride to the city for work ....
    I may have to look at them myself....

can you imagine with the current govnut policy, they have released 400 boat people into the cities, to find their own accommodation, or chase up the charities to look after them, they will all receive unemployment benefits, and rent assistance plus other perks......
    and they will get priority to any housing

then not being able to work, or speak the language, imagine being put off a plane, waved au revoir, and find your own way around

then to add to the problems, we have a load of problems with immigrants in many of our suburbs, who prefer to live under the rules of their old countries, where rape, murder, assault and standover tactics are the norm in their society

(I think the general forum has some interesting debate on this subject today)

these people are unlikely to go to regional centres, as they prefer to live together in same suburbs...

I think there may be some pockets, in some regional areas, but I doubt it is anything, or on the scale of the cities

it is just one more benefit of the country lifestyle

however that idea is lost on this forum
    cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.