re: ardent:n. korea 'will win nuke war' yidsi,sticks! Is that...

1. 476 Posts.
    re: ardent:n. korea 'will win nuke war' yidsi,
    sticks! Is that all you see when you look out of your window? How bloody sad! How bloody, bloody sad!
    And what will make you decide which side gains your respect is... "I'll go with one who's got the biggest stick!" None of this Aristotelian (or Platonic and a whole lot of others) Ethics stuff, just cowardly, whimpering, blood-curdling fear! What if we all moved away from the "big-stick" man?
    You know the origins of the word "fascist?" Fascula, in Italian means stick. It was given as a philosophy: one little twig alone can be broken easily, many together will be impossible... but then it got to:hold a stick in one hand and a carrot in the other. Always weild a big stick... do your work with a big stick... beat the crap out of your enemy, not with intelligence but with a stick.
    No, yid. Never! My experience as a teacher taught me too vividly that the stick teaches bullying, not how to think. Simply, unadulterated downright bullying which gathers like a snowball until it implodes. You and your lot are on the verge of imploding.
    Sticks produce empires; empires produce self-destruction!
    Fascist fool!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.