ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Naaja lifts her head above the trench, cops friendly fire, page-53

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    You're clearly a company sympathiser and overcomplicating the situation.

Its great that you think all those reasons should be cause for the GoG to approve the exploitation license, but reality is there is absolutely no evidence that even remotely suggests the GoG are going to change their stance due to any of the reasons you outlined. Its simply just your opinions, which don't account for much, although I'm sure there's some desperate SH's who would think otherwise.

In the mean time, what do SH's have to look forward too. The arbitration process could take up to 12 months or more to play out and the GoG will more than likely reject GGG exploitation license within 5-6 months. It really is dire situation.

" GML were negotiating with EU processing before all this started.... Further we are not at war with China and they dominate everything as you should know...."

GGG current business plan is to supply a low grade, mixed concentrate to China, because China was the only country interested. Point out to me where any of the EU nations, or anyone besides China, have even mentioned they would be interested in building a processing plant for GGG concentrate. That's great that GGG were in negotiations with EU processing, means absolutely nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $12.08K 603.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3467745 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.