ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

ttroy: Sorry, but I have to take you up on this paragraph of...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    ttroy: Sorry, but I have to take you up on this paragraph of your post

"GGG current business plan is to supply a low grade, mixed concentrate to China, because China was the only country interested. Point out to me where any of the EU nations, or anyone besides China, have even mentioned they would be interested in building a processing plant for GGG concentrate. That's great that GGG were in negotiations with EU processing, means absolutely nothing."

For a start, Peak Rare Earths are aiming to send ore for processing to their proposed Teeside plant in the UK, for which they have planning consent. Currently, Peak have issues with the getting a mining licence from the government of Tanzania, and there are delays as a result of this, and the unwelcome (at least in my opinion) acquisition by Shenge of 19.9% of Peak's share capital from Appian. However, the point I am making is that there is at least a proposed refining facility in the UK.

More to the point, Pensana have detailed planning consent for an enlarged RE refining facility at Saltends Chemical Park in the UK, with technical support from John Wood and FEED has been completed. Ore will be coming from Longonjo project in Angola. The UK Government has put in £4m of support to encourage financing of the project.

While neither company has suggested that they will process ore for other parties, that two UK companies are involved in RE processing, is an indication of the technical expertise available in the UK, and the engineering capability for building further refining plants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.