ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Naaja Nathanielsen states that she will first and foremost seek a dialogue with Greenland Minerals, page-57

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    ZafiTiana

Very good response and yes I do agree with what you have said...

GML do have a Licence with a set of conditions which are still current and not cancelled....
    with White Paper submitted and EAMRA as yet to respond and approve or question...
    The Public Hearing is generally the last formality.....

Given the new Governments continued negative approach from before the election with all the rhetoric to kill the project. In many ways they have now created a serious problem for themselves in now resolving the issues the have created.....

Their will be only one way for them to be able to save face that will be to compromise their position on Kvanefjeld.......

We really have to ignore all the childish irresponsible negative argument being put forward on this site and see how this plays out.......

On that point maybe we could look also at Global-X investing in GML too the extent they have including increasing their holding substantially after the election.....Knowing that GML is a Rare Earth project with Uranium as by product....Looking at Global-X suggestings that they are ready to dump 60 million shares may be a bit of a presumption at the moment....

In my view it is very much on the cards that GML could move forward with minimal change to it's current conditions....Depending on how these meetings are planned and timing which is important as the sooner things are settled the better for all....

SP:
    The SP is where one would expect it to be and am a bit surprised that it has not gone lower however
    GML Kvanefjeld project is potentially going to be one of the largest in the world. So if in the next few
    . weeks a meeting is held and with a positively agreed outcome then we could expect the SP to
    . substantially increase back to pre elections levels quite quickly and beyond.......

My question is :

. A: Where is the response to the White Paper
    B: When will the meeting take place and where
    C: Who will be at the table representing GML....very important that we know and why
    D: GML need to give shareholders some news/information and an update on this
    . regard as soon as things are set..
    . E: This is a very important timing now for GML and Greenland so in my view VIDEO
    . CONFERENCING is a bad idea based on past videos I have seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.