ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Naaja Nathanielsen states that she will first and foremost seek a dialogue with Greenland Minerals, page-90

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    gafia

I agree with your sentiments, but I sort of don't think that they may change the limit from 100 to 500..

I think the limit will stay the same otherwise it may compromise the Ban Bill however GML have stated many times that they do not need to mine the uranium. However they have also for the last 7 plus years been working on Rare Earth extraction with the uranium as by product (with 100% support from the GoG) as part of the extraction process at least 50% of uranium goes to waste as I remember. The rest still remains mixed in as the seperation process continues....

I think that their will be some form of compromise within this area based on what may be contained in the legal advice that IA have received.....
    It would not be good for either party to be seen to be taking legal action against each other as that certainly would not be good for Greenland when they are trying to show confidence and grow....

Uranium is contained within Rare Earth Minerals as we know and much money has been spent so far developing a process with GoG full support and approval...The 100 limit does I believe cause an issue

They will need to demonstrate some stability if they want to grow this sector and give the market confidence in dealing with Greenland....

The Ban Bill is based on new projects and licences being issued. But aimed at Kvanefjeld (which I think does cause an issue) which has an exisitng licence.....

They will need toboth Negotiate a Compromise where both parties have a Win Win....

We also need to remember the posters (some of those posters no longer posting on this site) criticising the anti mine protest as being insignificant and of no relevance at all. Which in fact has been shown to be incorrect. Didnt they know anything about Marianne Paviasen and her group of women supporters. We were certainly aware of the IA party/////

GML need to be doing much more face to face on the ground in Greenland building relationships.....

I think that the advertising they did was very good including the banned video and covered all the issues but was also highly criticised so Relationship Building and Advertising need to be working hand in hand..

GML I think also need to be forthcoming on the plan going forward as to when they will meet with the GoG being Naaja Nath...... and who will be at the table with Jorn Nielsen......

"How a Society Can Choose to Fail or Succeed"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.