NAB 0.06% $36.19 national australia bank limited

re: dealer wanted at nab You know what the excuse is for hiring...

1. 831 Posts.
    re: dealer wanted at nab You know what the excuse is for hiring 'newbies' young and green? it keeps morale up!! (thats a quote from formerly Morgan and Banks and NAB Human resources managers).

Hiring older and more qualified people, whilst also likely to be more responsible, creates instability and lowers orale because everyines in it for promotion. And when theres an older more experiened person, te assumpion is they are likely to get ahead first.

The truth from studies conducted some years back after the AWA forex disaster (where the rogue did not know what he was doing and so hid his trades) and later followed up after Nick leeson is that the vast majority, I mean vast majority of traders have little practical knowledge of what they are doing, udnerstand barely some of the theory. I know it seems hard to believe.

But when they do sharpen up and learn the game, they become 'Rogues'. None of the so called Human resources recruitment agencies have any brains other than US and European built Templates to judge potential clients by. If you learn how to respond to their set questions like a good parrot you get hired.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.19
Change
0.020(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.42 $36.42 $36.02 $228.7M 6.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $36.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.19 8020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.