Nice one mate, cheers.Funny how the media hones in on a...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Nice one mate, cheers.
    Funny how the media hones in on a cricketers love affairs instead of something like this, something that will actually impact us all / the way we transact with $.
    A very basic article that many should be taking note of. According to google just over 420m users worldwide now, and if simple info like this doesn't help people invest early then I don't know what will (legislation apparently being implemented this year, banks creating cash backed stables on eth and algo).
    You would have to have your head in the sand if you think all this is happening by governments/banks if it's not here to stay, time for many to accept/adapt.
    Probs did at the time and forgot, but I'm not sure I even heard about the ANZ stable, made me just look into fireblocks who you don't hear about too often in the youtube crypto space given they're not tokenised, look quite interesting, wonder if they'll issue their own token in the near term as could be an interesting one. Looks like they've had some significant cash invested and got some big players on board.
    Here's the old ANZ article for those that missed/forget it too
    https://media.anz.com/posts/2022/03/anz-completes-landmark-stablecoin-payment
    all imo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.