NAB 0.82% $39.18 national australia bank limited

Well thank you very much for that 'Diehardbruce' - lol. As if...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Well thank you very much for that 'Diehardbruce' - lol. As if the market has gotten enough blood on it for a peanut like you to come bounding in with a 'cautionary opinion'. I get more annoyed from comments like that than seeing a few down days on the ASX. Does your husband trade too mate?
    And the world could end tomorrow - i'm sure you've got your doomsday shelter with 10 years of canned food stored away!
    The biggest trouble with this pissy little ASX market is its filled to the brim with conservative, negative, scaremongering wallies that are scared of their own shadow - the diehardbruce thing just kills me - i'm rolling all over the floor in fits of laughter!
    For your info, SKY business and all your like-minded negatrons have been predicting a drop in the dividend for NAB for at least 2 years I can remember. Every time Thornton put out his report in 2016-17 he never even mentioned a div drop, so where do you all dream this up from? And if it did - maybe 10c ?? - so friggin what? If you've got anymore 'cautionary opinions' send em to NASA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$39.18
Change
0.320(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $120.7B
Open High Low Value Volume
$38.91 $39.34 $38.82 $79.56M 2.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1104 $39.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$39.19 17 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.