AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

Pete01,Lets start with the FIRB.I have read it or heard it...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Pete01,

Lets start with the FIRB.I have read it or heard it somewhere that it has been approved. IMHO, it was just a formality on the Board simply because Shell is already a big entity in Australia and they wouldn't want to upset the apple cart about them. Hence why, IMHO, the Chinese went in 50/50 with Shell, knowing that they would have a better chance to succeed. But, if someone can prove me wrong about the FIRB, I would welcome the contrary view.

As for Dart beng valued at $1.30 and even more when the Company is not even there as yet, IMHO it is all pies in the sky. If the share price will reach the $6 as you wrote, it will be because of what the market think of AOE's value, or probably someone taking up a position in the know that something else is about to happen. A financila institution could be working that way. Lets put it this way, if someone is prepared to give me the $1.30 for each of my Dart entitlement now, I will immediately sign the dotted line.

As for the majority of Shareholders being unhappy as you wrote, I agree with you entirely. Because, everyone would be well aware that the offer per gigajoule of gas paid by Shell to us is upsolutely ridiculous and below every other payments/offers on record. That to me, spell out plenty. WHY....???? That is the $64million dollar question that remains unanswered.

In the meantime, the Management still remains silent as to why they decided this way. There is a lot to be answered about it believe me. One is that one minute they tell us not to take any action, then the next they tell us to sell out, lol.

Another thing that has been playing in my mind as well and I can't get my head around it, is about the shorting that is constantly going on, and then NAB coming out and lend shares for shorting to someone else.

Would that be because the time arrived that someone had to cover their short, and bought an extension of time by borrowing the NAB shares...??? And if that is the case, how many shares at this stage of the game are actually being shorted...???? We all know that NAB has lent out 12,000,000 shares for that purpose.

Someone is definitely playing silly games out there at the moment. And it makes very good reasons to have a good and level debate between us about it.

Please DYOR.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.