AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

nab is back in, page-48

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Acorn,

In the limited research that I have made, I couldn't find anything to that extent. I didn't go back to 2008, but in the latest offer that Shell made to us, there isn't anyhting (unless I missed something) that states what you said. And of course I couldn't find anything about Shell relinquishing their 10% holdings in the AOEI assets, as someone posted on these threads as well.

I believe, if Management is worth it's salt that is, that they should come out clean with us with an announcement explaining in full details what we are and what we are not going to receive.

We should also get an Independent valuation, or even a Valuation from Management telling us in black and white what the DART assets are worth. Unless of course it is like that bloke in Italy that sold the fountain of TREVI AND THE VATICAN IN ROME to that American Billionaire. We all know what happen after though. He got nothing for his money, but a big Con.

I also do believe that we should get an Independent Expert report, along with another report from every Individual Independents Directors, outlining their INDEPENDENT recommendations about the sale. The Pros and the cons.

There is nothing new in that, because IMHO, it is a normal practice applied by companies when they sell out, and expect a favourable vote from the shareholders.

So why all this silence, and why the Management changed from a non action recommendation to a sell one within only a couple of days..?? I can honestly say that I haven't seen anything like this before.

Good luck to all,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.