AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

nab is back in, page-8

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    RNF,et all,

If you read the announcement properly, the decrease of the approximately 12 million shares is attributable to the "Increase in the lending of shares".

While the one that told us that they were back in, it was due to "Decrease in the lending of shares".

Obviously NAB is not buying nor selling any of their shares which are held into nominee's accounts, but simply lending them out, and most likely "UNBEKNOWN TO THEIR INVESTORS AS WELL".

So IMHO, it is obvious that NAB is there only for the purpose of lending the shares to whoever it is, who is shorting the stock.

That to me, means that someoene is shorting the hell out of AOE for one purpose and one purpose only. And that is to keep the sp to a lowest possible level.

Last Friday for instance, AOE was shorted to the extent of 17.59%, and that to me is a fair wack of the total trading for a single day to be shorted.

IMHO, they are also doing this in order to get the nervous nellies to sell, and people who are still making use of stop losses, to trigger them into sales.

My thought and please DYOR. But firtsly think about it because it makes very good sense.

After all the retail shareholders are still in the biggest majority, and they (Shell/Petrochina and their Brokers), will try anything to destabilize this effect.

Good luck all. We are in for a very interesting time ahead.

Buddy

Shell/Petrochina or maybe some brokers who are acting for them are doing this thing IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.