zlato I sometimes post and have similar feelings but it is right...

1. 17,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    zlato I sometimes post and have similar feelings but it is right in what you are saying to an extent.Reading some travel warnings recently i was interested to see how dual nationals had to be cautious in entering there country as they maybe enlisted .Now i must say i am not a big fan of dual citezenship as i believe it brings about seperation to the community.Should you vote take part in another countries affairs if your country is different to the one you reside in.Seperation by the look through is multi culture the sad part is that it is very similar to segregation or can be seen as the start of it and what worries alot of people.Nab is just adding a little seperation to there loans.Hopefully the public debate never becomes where we have to think we are racial intolerant because we believe in something different to what is fast becoming the case when you have to justify that you are not.I see clashes of culture being mistaken for something its not.ie racisim Many may see it differently i hope so as that is democracy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.